Museum Quality Clint Eastwood Style Hand
Tooled Leather Holster/Gun Rig $175.00
Note: You can scroll through the photos above- click on them and they appear in the larger photo/graphics box.
Museum Quality Replica reproduction of the style of gun rig holster used by Clint Eastwood in A Fistful Of Dollars, A Few Dollars More And The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. The "rough-out" holster rig is high grade and hand made. The hand tooling and sewing on this holster and rig is something you will be very proud to own and use!
(Note:These are generally made to order- allow 4/6 Weeks for delivery- call to see what we have in stock now) It has 24 bullet loops that would fit .44/.45 Caliber Bullets. - Sizing: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52
Note: You go up two sizes on belt sizing for gun belts and gun rigsOther Related Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Western Products to create a complete Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Western Outfit
- Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Western Poncho
- Clint Eastwood Movie Prop Western Cowboy Gun Replica With Snake Grips
- Clint Eastwood Spaghetti Western Vest
- Clint Eastwood Stetson Buffalo Fur Hat
- Clint Eastwood 5X Rabbit Fur Hat
- Clint Eastwood Railroad Shirt
- Spaghetti Western Suede Cowboy Boots
- Spaghetti Western Suede Cowboy Boots With Spurs
- Spaghetti Western Spurs
Get It Now And Pay Later!
Note: Our secure shopping cart accepts all major credit cards and also accepts PayPal. When paying by PayPal- you do not have to have a PayPal account and have a one click option to obtain PayPal credit so you can buy now and pay later!